In line with Singapore Government’s announcement on the elevated safe distancing measures on 21 April 2020, please note that our outlets – AA Centre, GB Point and 51 AMK will extend its closure from Monday, 4 May 2020 to Monday, 1 June 2020 (both dates inclusive).
We are pleased to inform you that the following services will be available:
- Roadside Assistance Service (RAS), which includes towing and car mechanical services
- RAS hotline remains open daily, 24-hour
- Contact us @ 6748 9911, email@example.com or AA SG App
- AAS Insurance Agency (AAS-IA) services
- Membership services
- Online application of new memberships, renewals and International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Carnet de Passages en Douane (CPD) application and endorsement services
- Membership services hotline remains open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (excl. PH)
- Contact us @ 6333 8811 ext 148, firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp @ 97793028
- AAS Academy
- Online safety courses
- AAS Academy hotline remains open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (excl. PH)
- Contact us @ 6333 8811 ext 107 or email@example.com
However, please note that we will also extend the closure for following services from 4 May 2020 to 1 June 2020, both dates inclusive:
- Vehicle Evaluation
- Vehicle Valuation
- Scrap Car Service
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Technical Advice
Should you wish to find out more on AA Singapore’s COVID-19 updates, please visit our website.
Thank you, and stay safe!