The Automobile Association of Singapore is monitoring the Covid-19 situation closely and we are adhering to the advisories issued by the Ministry of Health to ensure the safety of our customers and staff during this period.
Following the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) announcement of the Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) Orange status on Friday, 7 February 2020, we have taken further precautionary measures which include the following:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting at high-traffic areas and all contact points at our AA premises
- Implementing hand sanitization procedures for all visitors
- Activating contact tracing and travel declarations for all visitors
- Conducting temperature screening for all visitors
- Restricting public access to AA premises through selected entrances for better facilitation of temperature screening
- Conducting temperature screening twice daily for all staff
We seek your cooperation and understanding that the above precautionary measures are put in place to safeguard the interests of our staff and the community. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and implement additional protocols where necessary.
Let’s all practice good personal hygiene, be socially responsible and visit a doctor promptly if you are unwell. For latest health advisories and guidelines from MOH, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg.
AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE