AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE
Registered Office: 2 Kung Chong Road, AA Centre, Singapore 159140
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of Automobile Association of Singapore (‘AA’) will be convened and held by way of electronic means at 6.30pm on Wednesday, 19 May 2021, to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 16 September 2020.
2. To receive and, if approved, adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020.
3. To elect six Members to the Committee for the ensuing term.
4. To appoint the external auditors for the ensuing year.
5. To consider and, if thought fit, to pass, with or without modifications, proposed amendments to the Constitution of AA and the Bye-Laws of AA.
6. To transact any other business of which notice in writing has been received by the Chairman of the Meeting by 5pm, 10 May 2021.
By Order of the General Committee
Mr Alvin Phua
23 April 2021
Pursuant to the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangements for Meetings for Registered Societies) (Amendment) Order 2021 (“Meeting Order”), registered societies are entitled to hold meetings via electronic means, beyond 30 June 2021 until the Meeting Order is revoked or amended by the Ministry of Law.
The following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”):
a) A Member will not be able to attend the AGM in person. A Member may only attend the AGM by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. Members who wish to attend the AGM must pre-register at the pre-registration website at aas.com.sg/agm2021 before 5.00pm on 5 May 2021 to enable AA to verify their status as members and for the complete registration and meeting details to be sent to the Members.
b) A Member may submit questions / AOB to AA via email to AGM2021@aas.com.sg, by post or by hand. The questions / AOB must reach AA by 5.00pm, 10 May 2021.